Subject: Dot2dot | Most Equipped Largest Digital Print & Cuty in Malaysia company
Newsgroup: news.groups
Date: 11/13/2017
Time: 04:14:11
Show headers

  DOT TO DOT DIGITAL IMAGE : ADVERTISING AND DIGITAL INKJET PRINTING.
Established in 2004, Dot To Dot Digital Image focuses not only on the desig=
n, advertising and printing services but our clients=E2=80=99 needs and sat=
isfaction as well. This company is equipped by more than ten advanced digit=
al inkjet printing machines which enable the printing process become faster=
and smoother. In becoming one of the best companies in the printing indust=
ry, we only produce the best quality products which able to leave you in gr=
eat satisfaction and astonishment.=20
OUR PRODUCTS
SWEETKAD
The leader in the wedding invitation industry as it presents the most beaut=
iful, sweet and simple designs.
SNIPSNAPZ
One of the best brands in Malaysia that focuses on Customizable Photo Book,=
Handmade Box as well as Canvas Print.
WALLARTZ
Wallartz provides variety of wall decorations with innovative technology fr=
om HP which includes wallpaper, wall sticker, Acrylic and Canvas.
ATHENA
High quality packaging and presentation products which include photo books,=
premium boxes and custom made.
MOMO
Our =E2=80=9CWeb to Print Software=E2=80=9D acts like a bridge between Desi=
gners, Manufacturers and Customers who are searching to purchase these prod=
ucts and services online.
CONTACT INFO
No 6 Jalan P2/6A
Tiara industrial Park
Bandar Teknologi Kajang
43500 Semenyih Selangor
Phone: +60387244888
Email: sale@dot2dot.com.my

Reply:

Name:

Email:

Text:

Please press the send button only once.
 Contact us Newsgroup directory Webnews help